The CIPM International Conference and Exhibition is a major platform for intellectual and creative discourse covering various themes of contemporary global and national importance delivered by recognized Thought Leaders. The objectives of the Conference among others, include:
- To enhance the Human Resource (HR) profession through deeply insightful leaning sessions
- To strengthen business acumen, appreciation of macro economics trend and impact on people management practices
- To encourage the development of next generation of HR practices in Africa
- To actively promote high standards of ethics and integrity based on a deep understanding of the Nigeria Labour Law
- To create strong avenues via which we would connect , learn from and grow with the Nigerian , African and Global Academic Communities
Human resource practitioners play an important role in grooming and cultivating leaders who will lead, grow, and transform their countries for the goodwill and benefit of everyone. This year’s International Conference and Exhibition (ICE) aims to refocus human resource practitioners’ attention to their roles in nation building and national transformation, as well as the importance of leadership capacity building and human capital development in the growth and development of nation states.
The conference sessions will provide attendees with knowledge, insights, tools, experiences, frameworks, and new models required for leading and managing people & building and growing nations to thrive and flourish.